Sunday 19 July 2009

just a minute- for july



Making... a mess of things. Jewelry keeps on breaking on me! I bought a necklace and the chain broke about two minutes later, so now I have the pendants on a string. The same day, I bought a bracelet & tried to fix it/take off the weird pendant, and then I couldn't figure out how to tie it back up into its special "bra knot" (the saleswoman's words, not mine) but couldn't, so now, it's tied around my wrist in a bow. Hmmm. I did make brownies tonight, though.
Watching...
Imagine Me & You. I love this movie. ("The lily means, I dare you to love me.")
Reading...
I just finished reading The End of the Alphabet by C.S. Richardson. It was wonderful. Just simple and sweet, and just- a lovely love story.
Listening...
Love Letter (from Wonder by Lisa Mitchell.)

Want to play along?

I'm considerably bad at this blogging thing.

No comments: