Friday 14 November 2008

A Little Intro?

This is my first blogger post. Ain't that exciting? I thought so too.

So, I think I might introduce myself, then. I'm pretty bad at talking about myself, so I think I'll make a list;

01. I’m moving back home in eight days. I’m scared, happy, excited, worried and a plethora of other emotions all at the same time.

02. I like getting letters in the mail, but I suck at writing them.

03. I have a flickr account! Since August, I've been taking a photo every day and posting it. Some days it's hard to think of something new to post, but all in all, it's really fun.

04. I spend way too much time on the internet. Tumblr is my latest obsession.

05. I’m writing a novel. This scares the hell out of me.

06. I idolise people a lot more than I should.

07. One thing I’m excited about when I get home is getting a new phone. Hahaha, yaiy for materialism. (I’ve had the same phone for years, and it’s starting to- um- how do I put this? Not work? Yeah, that’ll do.)

08. I desperately want to travel some more, but I think I’m a bit too much of a homebody.

09. I paint my nails at least once a week. And I can never paint them the same colour twice in a row.

10. Every night for the past week, there have been fireworks outside my bedroom window.

So, that's me, then.

♥ Hayley

2 comments:

You Are My Fave said...

What?! Fireworks have been outside your window every night this week?! That is my dream. I wish we could have fireworks everyday. I'm still so sorry about the mess-up.

hayleyfiona said...

For Guy Fawkes day or some such. I'm not exactly sure.
Don't worry about it. :)